Award-winning Salute American Vodka is 80 proof and 40 percent alcohol by volume. The vodka is distilled four times, giving it a thicker pour, with a smooth, clean, and odorless taste.
At Salute American Vodka, we lead by example in the spirit industry by putting our charitable mission first. Since our founding in 2011, we have remained loyal to our mission. We don’t contribute just a portion of profits earned; we give the first dollar of every bottle sold directly to organizations which provide programs and services that assist veterans and other American heroes.
Our goal is to give back to those who have sacrificed so much for us and make a positive impact in communities across the country where our high-quality, American-made craft spirits are sold. Together with our distributors and retailers, we connect with organizations to achieve one mission: to make a difference if the lives of local veterans and heroes in their communities through the sale of Salute American Vodka. The first dollar from every bottle purchased goes directly to organizations that support veterans and other American heroes in their pursuit of furthering their careers, starting small businesses, and achieving the American dreams.
- $1 per bottle / $12 per case is designated to the Salute American Vodka Donation Fund for every case delivered to any of our wholesale partners.
- See our IMPACT page for a list of approved charity partners.
- Every quarter we meet with our approved 501(c)(3) charities that benefit veterans to review potential recipients.
- Retired three-star General Ray Palumbo and our Board review candidates that are presented by our approved veteran charities.
- Salute American Vodka makes donations from our Donation Fund to the approved 501(c)(3) charities, which they then award directly to approved candidates.
- Salute American Vodka only donates to approved 501(c)(3) charities and NOT directly to individuals.
- Salute American Vodka makes its donations twice a year or as needed by an approved candidate.
- All of Salute American Vodka’s yearly bottle/case sales and corresponding donations are reported to and audited by the IRS annually.
True to its name, Salute American Vodka is USA Certified™, which means that the company is creating American jobs through agriculture, manufacturing and sales. Beyond production, we partner with American distributors and retailers to sell Salute American Vodka in U.S.-based stores, restaurants and bars, and connect with local charities to honor veterans and other American heroes in their own communities who have served, or continue to bravely serve, our country. In an era of outsourcing, it is our goal to create products, and partner with service providers, who employ and support the American workforce. At once, Salute American Vodka is creating a quality spirit for the public while supporting the U.S. economy, creating jobs, and helping servicemen and women transition from military to civilian life.
At Salute American Vodka, our target markets include vodka drinkers nationwide, with an emphasis on proud Americans who like to give back while kicking back.
The high-quality, 80-proof, award-winning craft vodka is 100-percent American-made from the ingredients to the bottle. The corn and wheat grains that create the vodka are grown in the Heartland by American farmers. Our labels and signature red, white, and blue 750ml bottles, which are modeled after World War II standard issue GI canteens, are manufactured in New Jersey. Our vodka is bottled and distilled in Rochester, NY.